On-Site Technical Support
VisuTech Solutions is your mobile computer support solution, proudly serving the greater-Sacramento communities of Auburn, Newcastle, Loomis, Roseville, Lincoln, and northern Sacramento.
Guide for a smooth support appointment
To ensure fast and quality service please be sure to follow this pre service checklist.
- Have all of your Software install disks including:
- Operating System Install disks
- Software for peripheral devices like printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, PDA’s etc.
- If you have all the software install disks, make sure they are on hand for the technician.
- Make sure your PC is free of obstructions and easily accessible to the technician.
- Make a list of all known errors you are currently having, when they happen and what if any programs were you using.
- If we are
servicing your PC in your home or business, the responsible party must
be present, and must be an adult. For security reasons we ask that any
children, pets or visitors avoid the immediate area where our technician
will be working on your PC.
- Payment is due in full at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards while on-site. Credit card and PayPal payments can also be accepted on our website.
- 24 hrs advanced notice for Cancellations or Rescheduled appointments.
- For In Home Service be sure that you are home at the scheduled time. We will wait for 15 minutes, and will have to bill you for the first hour.
- Please plan on being present throughout the entire support session. While you may trust us to lock up when we leave, it puts us in an odd situation.
- Feel free to pull up a chair or look over our shoulder! We don't mind, really! In fact, we'll walk you through every action we take with your computer and even teach you as we go.